food cost at PBH vs HRH

anne60

DIS Veteran
Hi - We have stayed at PBH twice now, and have yet to make the trip over to Hard Rock. I am curious if there are more economical choices in terms of food over at Hard Rock, and will there be at Royal Pacific. I found that $2.75 for a cup of coffee at the bakery was a little ridiculous (food was actually cheaper IN the park!). I hope I am not sounding cheap, but we did not have a car on this trip, and really felt like we were being price gouged at Portofino.

I think they are about the same.

As for coffee, you can also use the coffee maker in your room. I think they are available in most every room.

Barry, you must not drink coffee. The java that comes out of those little machines is nasty, :p.

You didn't say where you got your coffee but the trattatoria has the best on Universal Property. It's better than the take out at the Gelatto place.

Next time we go I'm going to buy a $12 Mr Coffee machine from kmart and bring it to my hotel room!

I sent DH down for coffee one morning at the HRH, he came back in shock, I said"Not only did I just pay $9 for 3 cups of coffee, I had to pour it myself.

They set up a guitar case in the lobby and serve coffee and pastries out of it. After the expensive coffee, we waited till we got to the parks and stopped at the Bev Hills in US or at the Croisannt Place in IOA.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter