Food/Drink allowed on Breathless??

ecugrad2003

Earning My Ears
Ok.. I'm getting so much different info. I've called disney and they say "No". One operation said yes..and another said No.

Someone on the board said Yes.and yet I've been told No.
SO which is it..please help??

I rather have the breathless..to be honest

No food or drink on the 2 Breathless Illuminations cruises or the Breathless Burst, that I've done.... (If you've ever done a burst, you'll know why!)

Oh Oh Oh *said in my best Tim the Toolman Taylor impression*

The Breathless Burst is a very fast, very wet & very wild 20 (or more) minute ride thru Bay Lake & the connected one by MGM (is that still Bay Lake or another name?)
Breathless goes 0-60 in seconds. The captain will blast off, heading straight for a wall or the shore & then spin that boat on a dime, standing it on it's side , creating a wall of water. And you do it over & over & over for the whole 20 min (ours always seem more like a half hour tho)
It is the best thrill ride WDW has to offer, IMHO. It's a must do for us every trip....
They used to do a Burst after Illuminations Cruises & the Lakes/Canals cleared out - but the Legal Dept. put an end to that, so we don't do the Breathless Illuminations Cruise anymore - just the Bursts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter