Food tips--what are your best ones

A

animalcrackers

Hello all, me and my mother are going for a week in april and we are renting a car. We are not getting a fridge just a cooler. What are some good places to get the food (heard about publix--where is it?) and what are some good things to get. Having breakfast in the room and maybe supper too.

Well I will try to tell you where the publix is. If I remember go to Downtown Disney, and at the traffic light where the buses drop off people for the Downtown Disney East, turn Right at the traffic light. You will be going down the road where the off site hotels are across from Downtown Disney. Stay on that road and you will come to a traffic light, go straight through the traffic light. Publixs is on the left. I hope that is not to confusing. I do not know what the street names are. It was not hard to get to the Publix.

My wife and I went there to get Milk for our little one and we also got cereal, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter