• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food & Wine dates announced!

I understand everyone’s frustration but keep in mind the dates that you’ve seen the last couple of years were not normal and were only earlier/later to draw people back to the parks, they no longer need to draw people back to the parks. F&G always ended at the end of May and F&W always started end of Aug/beginning of September. Epcot needs to have a break between festivals.

I understand everyone’s frustration but keep in mind the dates that you’ve seen the last couple of years were not normal and were only earlier/later to draw people back to the parks, they no longer need to draw people back to the parks. F&G always ended at the end of May and F&W always started end of Aug/beginning of September. Epcot needs to have a break between festivals.
They kept the later extension for F&W adopted in 2019 but nixed the early part added for covid. F&G was the warning that we could see serious F&W date shifting, interestingly enough both cut off the hottest festival dates. Here are the historical dates from 2009 through 2024 all nicely compiled by a DISer on the F&W thread on the restaurant board.

I don't think they need THAT long of a break...

They kept the later extension for F&W adopted in 2019 but nixed the early part added for covid. F&G was the warning that we could see serious F&W date shifting, interestingly enough both cut off the hottest festival dates. Here are the historical dates from 2009 through 2024 all nicely compiled by a DISer on the F&W thread on the restaurant board.

I agree with this and why I’m not shocked they are reverting back to normal timeframes, I mean yes it’s extended a couple weeks at the end but the start is normal start time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter