FOODIES! Post your pics here!

....I think, for the most part, everyone does list that.....at least, I do.....;)
You are right about that. I posted this after only looking at the first 2 pages, where almost no one said what the food was, but I see that that changes further in to the thread...YAY! and YUM!

You are right about that. I posted this after only looking at the first 2 pages, where almost no one said what the food was, but I see that that changes further in to the thread...YAY! and YUM!
:thumbsup2

enhance

enhance

....I can't help but order the braised beef short ribs [ with roasted garlic potato purée, summer vegetables in peppadew vinaigrette] every time I visit The Wave....it's just too delicious to pass up!

enhance

enhance

....I can't help but order the braised beef short ribs [ with roasted garlic potato purée, summer vegetables in peppadew vinaigrette] every time I visit The Wave....it's just too delicious to pass up!

My DH would love this meal!!! We loved The Wave too!

enhance

...the smoked turkey sandwiches from Woody's Lunch Box in Toy Story Land are awesome!

enhance

....we ordered this at Oga's Cantina...what it is exactly.....well.... :confused3

[...it was actually pretty delicious]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!