Footloose and Fancy Free-Dec 2018, Feb 2019 PTR-12/31-TR Link!

Do I see Illuminations when I plan to be at AK at 7 am the next morning?

• Yes, why sleep at Disney? And the show could be replaced by my next visit!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, get some rest so I can hit AK hard the next day.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello!!!

Got to have a great Disneyland day on Saturday, meeting up with @StarWarsMomofGirls! and her awesome family!
We had a great time with you! The girls really took a liking to you . Morgan usually doesn't talk that much!

but the girls did get me on Grizzly River Rapids (basically Kali River Rapids, just different theming). And did you know that there's a geyser in the middle of the river near the end. And it goes off occasionally, with no shutoff for a raft approaching? Because I didn't!
Since, you mentioned it... Check out this gem of a photo I took!
Untitled

I was still a bit damp about 6 hrs later when I got home!
Sorry about that...

Omg looking at bb Pluto hitting that Macarena so hard, yas puppy! And I love that phone case and the mug. Probably gonna snag the phone case once I got my cast discount back. :teeth:
Oh gosh-you are going to be broke at the end of the summer! :rotfl:

That's awesome that you got to meet up while they were at Disneyland!

Omg Pluto is amazing!

Love that Dumbo mug, it's so cute!!
I know, I love dismeets, especially at Disneyland! I realized too I have 3 Saturdays in a row of Dismeets, with another tomorrow, and then another April 14! Then a week after that, I'll be back for Dapper Day (skipping the park, instead doing tea with my mom at the DLH)!

Hello!!!

We had a great time with you! The girls really took a liking to you . Morgan usually doesn't talk that much!

Since, you mentioned it... Check out this gem of a photo I took!
Untitled

Sorry about that...
I think they liked me because I'm such a kid myself! The girls were really sweet and it's always so much fun experiencing things with people on their first trip to Disneyland! (Or even when they just don't get to go as much!)

Wow, that photo...:rotfl: I think I saw you taking a picture but wasn't sure if I was in it!

Despite getting soaked, the girls made that ride fun!

40482492344_fe91474cc4_z.jpg
That is just adorable!!! :)

RL Updates 4/17

Still a ways out from ADR booking day, though I think I've decided on many of them. Also coordinating with @Raeven for some fun girl-time! But in the meantime, some RL Disneyland Updates!

April 7 - Dismeet #2

Two weeks ago I got to meet up with @amalone1013 (Alyssa) and her husband when they visited Disneyland. It was super fun getting to chat with her, and we were able to go on a handful of rides before their dinner ADR.

aGsLrO3.jpg

So, I've had my fair share of Dismeets, and I thought I'd share something for anyone who hasn't had one and is nervous - they are all super awesome! I usually end up going into it nervous, sort of like a first date. What if we have nothing to talk about, what if I don't like them, or worse, what if they don't like me? And you know what, I've loved every single one! It's great to share this Disney love with other people who understand! So, definitely if you ever get a chance, go for it!

Lauren and her boyfriend Joey were also visiting that day, though they split off from me before Alyssa got there. But beforehand we were able to check out an art display they had in the Gallery, where groups of CMs made recycled art and you could vote on the best one.

2jaKKnh.jpg
7f5RwGT.jpg
Qgfeh62.jpg
HrInLLA.jpg
fV19OfE.jpg

(I ended up voting for the trash compactor scene, which lit up and everything)

I also introduced Lauren and Joey to the deliciousness of Earl of Sandwich...too bad it's going away in 2 months!

Also got to see some of the baby ducklings! CMs always watch over them when they go into the walkway to make sure no kids pick up/touch any of the babies. But they are adorable!

GYexzR6.jpg

And I discovered the DOLE WHIP DONUT! Yum! (It's not soft serve on top, just marshmallowy meringue, but was very sweet and yummy)
YyQtICb.jpg
joyuq0X.jpg

Also picked up these ears which I had been eyeing in Animal Kingdom but didn't get. When I saw them in Adventureland I knew it was a sign!
IbsLSL1.jpg

And finally, we ended up walking by the Cove Bar (which had reopened for a few weeks during the Spring Break rush), and there was NO WAIT! Usually that place takes at least 30-45 minutes to get seated. None of us have ever been, so we stopped, sharing the Lobster Nachos. I also got the Fun Wheel which was delicious!

OBoIj5P.jpg
NaZ2Fsw.jpg

April 14 - Dismeet #3, AKA Where I spend waay too much money on merchandise

For my third Saturday Dismeet in a row, it was time to see Zach, @AMusicLifeForMe, who was in town! It was also the first weekend of Pixar Fest, so I got to check some of that out (I will save those photos though for a full post on Pixar Fest, once I collect the remaining shots I want)!

Zach and friends had an ADR, which I decided to skip, so first I went on a bit of a buying binge...

Annual Passholder Pixar Fest merch. I knew I wanted the shirt , which has an adorable design! I didn't plan on getting the tumblr, but couldn't resist! Plus it's Tervis, so great quality!
8I0hriE.jpg
xYCbqwD.jpg
KnfPx5n.jpg

I then tracked down the Alien sipper. They only had 2 left on the shelves, but I noticed a couple boxes behind the register. Those guys are selling fast though! @missjackiemcg, I grabbed 2. There is the Pixar Fest logo, but just on the top. Let me know if you are interested in one; if not, I can return it next weekend!
6xlpF7i.jpg
FfEaB3Y.jpg

And then I went over to track down the Mike Wasowski sipper! I normally don't get popcorn buckets, but they have a Sully one and the bases of the bucket and sipper actually connect, so I feel like I need to complete the set!
QU8gMXu.jpg

And, as I walked through the stores to get some much-needed A/C (it was around 90 degrees and sunny), I saw this purse:
giphy.gif

Like, what! OMG! I audibly gasped in the store, so of course walked away with that too!

And what did I do with all of this... well, paid for a locker to store it all! :rolleyes1

So, while I was in California Adventure, I also made a stop by A Bug's Land, where I got to become an Honorary Blueberry Scout! Basically they had some tables set up for kids to color, and also had a scavenger hunt. After completion, you got to recite the Blueberry Oath and get a paper crown. Literally there were 6 adults all reciting the oath at once, and it was hilariously awesome!

KtPPuDx.jpg
lpzUu5q.jpg
uK0DYPw.jpg

Then, over to Guardians, where I realized Groot was about to come out and there was no line formed yet! So, I finally got to meet Groot, who was hilarious! I was wearing my Flower & Garden ears, so he tried to eat them!
eqx0gBk.jpg
5EdVvIu.jpg
9JgEq0F.jpg

Then rode the ride, and on my way out... well, I bought another shirt! Hey - I've been looking for a good Guardians shirt, and this one was just released and matches my style! Excuse the cute kitty who didn't like my mini photo-shoot on my bed!
xMDx7iJ.jpg

Hopped over the Disneyland, which was definitely busy! But... I needed to buy the Coco ceramic jarrito, didn't I? It's adorable and is tiny (you get the drink separately)
3RTRjY0.jpg
4Wl9V2V.jpg

I also finally got to see Mickey and the Magical Map! Yes, after all these years, I had never seen it! And it was fabulous! Really puts anything at WDW to shame (I would accept arguments for FotLK and Finding Nemo, but I still preferred MMM). I ended up not taking photos of the performance, but I will be returning another time!
NEdsgjc.jpg
Tuowibc.jpg

In the afternoon, finally met up with Zach and some other disfriends, and we watched the Pixar Play Parade (photos to come later). We planned on taking the monorail out of the park, but it was down, which was actually fortunate, as we got to catch the Disneyland Band playing from the top level of the Launch Bay (used to be Carousel of Progress)! It was very cool and something I'd never seen before! Zach will eventually be writing a TR and posting video.
xeSzVHd.jpg

Then, yet another thing that I had never done before - Trader Sams! I ended up getting the Piranha Pool and Pupu platter (since I hadn't eaten lunch, though I had them substitute one of the other dishes for the sweet and spicy wings). Both were wonderful and I will absolutely be returning soon!
BSUlDQD.jpg
YRhoKYa.jpg

Before splitting up (the others had a Paint the Night dining package and I wanted to see the fireworks), we ended up chilling in the Grand Californian Hotel lobby for almost an hour! Very nice and relaxing!

Finally, fireworks (again photos to come later), before I headed back to DCA to meet Zach for the second showing of Paint the Night. And of course, one last purchase of the souvenir Luxo & Ball Straw!
N2njoiO.jpg

Phew... A very long, and very costly, day!

Mickey and the Magical Map...You probably know where I am going with this. Even though I have loved the show, saw it on the first day of AP previews many years ago, seen the show many times, I have to respectfully disagree with you saying that it puts WDW shows to shame. FotLK still sells out almost every show YEARS after it debuted. Mickey and the Magical Map can barely fill a show. To me...Mickey and the Magical Map has just become cheesy especially when they added Stitch. I know many people wanted Stitch to begin with, but adding the character the way they did was not the greatest.

It was great to see you once again!!! :)

Mickey and the Magical Map...You probably know where I am going with this. Even though I have loved the show, saw it on the first day of AP previews many years ago, seen the show many times, I have to respectfully disagree with you saying that it puts WDW shows to shame. FotLK still sells out almost every show YEARS after it debuted. Mickey and the Magical Map can barely fill a show. To me...Mickey and the Magical Map has just become cheesy especially when they added Stitch. I know many people wanted Stitch to begin with, but adding the character the way they did was not the greatest.

It was great to see you once again!!! :)
Oh I knew you’d disagree with me! And I do agree FotLK is great too.

Oh I knew you’d disagree with me! And I do agree FotLK is great too.
Every person has their own opinion. :)

Personally, I just don't see Mickey and the Magical Map staying around for that much longer. They are already limiting how many days the show even runs.

I also got the Fun Wheel which was delicious!

NaZ2Fsw.jpg
Yummmmm, that looks amazing!!! Not gonna lie, it's on my list of reasons I must visit the west coast parks one day!!

I then tracked down the Alien sipper. They only had 2 left on the shelves, but I noticed a couple boxes behind the register. Those guys are selling fast though! @missjackiemcg, I grabbed 2. There is the Pixar Fest logo, but just on the top. Let me know if you are interested in one; if not, I can return it next weekend!
I think I must have it despite having the logo on it!!!

I normally don't get popcorn buckets, but they have a Sully one and the bases of the bucket and sipper actually connect, so I feel like I need to complete the set!
Curse you, Disney marketing geniuses!!! OF COURSE you need the set!

More deliciousness!!! I haven't successfully made it to Trader Sam's either....I mean, we made it there, but I didn't get to actually stay or order anything due to the wait. Boo!

Both your Disneyland days (and DISmeets) sound so fun!

That Pixar shirt is SO cute! So is the Groot one! I have been seeing so many pics of the Sully bucket/Mike sipper, they are just toooo adorable!

Great pics with Groot!

I can't believe you had never seen Mickey & the Magical Map! Such a great show!

And I discovered the DOLE WHIP DONUT! Yum! (It's not soft serve on top, just marshmallowy meringue, but was very sweet and yummy)
YyQtICb.jpg
joyuq0X.jpg
I showed your picture to Morgan and she audible gasped... I said where you got it and she said that was just mean that Disneyland would have that right AFTER we left.

So cute! And probably more useful than some of the other cups.

And what did I do with all of this... well, paid for a locker to store it all! :rolleyes1
Ha! That was a lot to lug around!

Basically they had some tables set up for kids to color, and also had a scavenger hunt. After completion, you got to recite the Blueberry Oath and get a paper crown. Literally there were 6 adults all reciting the oath at once, and it was hilariously awesome!
That sounds so cute! They should have that all the time.

Something about this picture makes it look like it's just you and your BFF posing.

Hopped over the Disneyland, which was definitely busy! But... I needed to buy the Coco ceramic jarrito, didn't I? It's adorable and is tiny (you get the drink separately)
3RTRjY0.jpg
4Wl9V2V.jpg
I saw these the other day online. So Cute! I love it. Can you drink coffee out of it?

Yummmmm, that looks amazing!!! Not gonna lie, it's on my list of reasons I must visit the west coast parks one day!!
i love that @missjackiemcg list includes drinks!

Then I did some merchandise shopping, picking up a new Iphone case which I've been eyeing for a while:
Ahhh I’m so glad you got the iPhone case! I have that on my wish list for my November trip. Was it worth the price? How much was it actually? Lol
And, as I walked through the stores to get some much-needed A/C (it was around 90 degrees and sunny), I saw this purse:
Ahhhh how much was this purse? I’m hoping to find this at WDW but won’t geg my hopes up.
needed to buy the Coco ceramic jarrito, didn't I? It's adorable and is tiny (you get the drink separately)

Geeeee Lesley, you find the BEST SOUVENIRS! I have so many stuff on my wish list because of inspiration from you!!:worship:

I think I must have it despite having the logo on it!!!

Curse you, Disney marketing geniuses!!! OF COURSE you need the set!

More deliciousness!!! I haven't successfully made it to Trader Sam's either....I mean, we made it there, but I didn't get to actually stay or order anything due to the wait. Boo!
I know, the set is necessary! I haven't had a chance yet to get it, but if I head there this weekend and the line isn't too long, maybe I'll pick it up!

Luckily we went pretty early and also found a table that still needed to get cleared, so we just laid claim to it! I showed it to Lauren and Joey and they also want to stop by, though Joey thinks he could get made fun of for getting a "girly" drink! :scared:

Both your Disneyland days (and DISmeets) sound so fun!

That Pixar shirt is SO cute! So is the Groot one! I have been seeing so many pics of the Sully bucket/Mike sipper, they are just toooo adorable!

Great pics with Groot!

I can't believe you had never seen Mickey & the Magical Map! Such a great show!
I do like being so close to Disney and getting to have dismeets when people stop by! And I couldn't resist either shirt!

I think we had just never made it a priority to check the times for the show, but maybe I'll have to drag the others there sometime!

I showed your picture to Morgan and she audible gasped... I said where you got it and she said that was just mean that Disneyland would have that right AFTER we left.

So cute! And probably more useful than some of the other cups.

Ha! That was a lot to lug around!

That sounds so cute! They should have that all the time.

Something about this picture makes it look like it's just you and your BFF posing.

I saw these the other day online. So Cute! I love it. Can you drink coffee out of it?

i love that @missjackiemcg list includes drinks!
Oh, sorry for Morgan! Well, tell her the line has been 1 hr line some days, so she wouldn't want to wait!

I do figure the tumblr I will use, but the other ones are more for decoration.

I also love that photo of me and Groot!

The cup would probably hold coffee, but the lip may make it easier to spill!

Yum, that looks amazing!
It was good, but ended up getting crazy crowds. They only made 300 in morning and 300 in afternoon, so lines could be up to an hour! They just stopped offering them (they like to change up the offerings at the donut cart), but I'm sure they'll be back on the menu soon!

Ahhh I’m so glad you got the iPhone case! I have that on my wish list for my November trip. Was it worth the price? How much was it actually? Lol

Ahhhh how much was this purse? I’m hoping to find this at WDW but won’t geg my hopes up.
Geeeee Lesley, you find the BEST SOUVENIRS! I have so many stuff on my wish list because of inspiration from you!!:worship:
Oh no, I'm such a bad influence!

I think the case was about $45, but AP discount applied. I do like it and because it is an otterbox, should keep my phone secure. One thing that is annoying right now, is that the buttons are super stiff from being so new, so it requires more effort to press! But it is so cute!

I think the purse was $35-40, also with AP discount!

Update 4/23 - A Very Dapper Tea

I've mentioned it plenty of times before, but I'm a big Rams fan and go to all the games since they moved back to LA. Last year, unfortunately, I missed the first 2 games of the season because I was in Florida. I was worried about the schedule this year, as I would be missing 2 Sundays when I'm in Florida again. The schedule came out on Thursday, and well, it couldn't have been better for me! Both weekends will be away games. Also we have 5(!) primetime games this year, more than anyone else, including 2 home games (I'm not counting the "home" game in Mexico City), which will be fun! But, I made a very important purchase to wear on those 2 days I will be in Florida:
v2Rxbe2.jpg

Yup, I'm a Minnie-Ear addict! I literally got my first pair ever for Christmas. Now, I have 4 pairs (Rose Gold, F&G, Animal Print, and Rams)!

I should post potential ADRs and plans for December soon. Of course, my 180+ ADR day is going to be when I'm in France, so I'll get to deal with that. Though I'm not too worried, since I'm not trying to get anything crazy on the 180 day mark! I really didn't schedule things well, because of course my FP+ day for February will be when I'm at WDW in December! :crazy2:

Oh, and speaking of February, my mom is more seriously considering coming with me! :cutie: She doesn't like the idea of me going on a cruise by myself and I think feels weird that most of my vacations end up being solo trips. I've tried to reassure her, I don't think you can get much safer than a DCL, and I'm totally ok with solo trips. Basically I told her, she is more than welcome if she wants to come, but she doesn't need to come out of some sort of obligation. Though if she does come, I'll need to adjust plans for the parks. She's only been to WDW once, over 30 years ago, and I think just did a day or two when my dad was at a conference or something. So, I need to come up with a "perfect" itinerary that really explains how much I love it, without overwhelming her! Literally she mentioned it to me on Friday afternoon, and I spent all weekend brainstorming within my own brain, until I wrote it all out! Does that happen to any of you - you keep going over and over and over things in your head, but once you mark it down somewhere else, it's much better?

But, speaking of my mom, I took her and Lauren out to Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel on Saturday. It was a bit overdue, as I promised her tea for her birthday in February... of last year! But, better late than never! It coincided with Dapper Day weekend, so we dressed the part.

jBygav3.jpg

Ao1Eapp.jpg
OihSvdY.jpg

We ended up getting the Premium Tea, which adds a glass of sparkling wine, salad, and truffle. It was a waste for me, since I don't like champagne and didn't really like the dressing on the salad (I'm more of a vinaigrette person). But Mom and Lauren liked the wine and salad!

ZYJOYBy.jpg
pSzWv8V.jpg

For tea, we each chose our own flavor, and ended up doing a refill, where we picked a second flavor.

ClvvOuO.jpg

I got Eros (Orange and vanilla black tea) and Chakra Silver Tips (flower bud white tea). I LOVED Eros, very good for someone who isn't a big tea drinker. I also used a lot of sugar, because, well, I'm me! Chakra was fine, but very very light in flavor.

Lauren got Thunderbolt Darjeeling (deep black tea), which she liked. Her second time around was Perfect Afternoon (blend of 3 types of black tea); I think she preferred Thunderbolt.

Mom got Shanghai Rose (Lychee and rose black tea), and the Thunderbolt. I tried Shanghai Rose and it was waay to floral for me, so I ended up dumping the remainder of the cup back into my mom's!

We were brought 2 tea stands, with tea for 1 for mom and tea for 2 for Lauren and me.

For scones, we were given the Currant, and the seasonal (Maple-Pecan). I had requested one of the chocolate chip scones from the kid's menu instead, but the waitress forgot until we had already finished all of our sandwiches, but she did bring out a nice warm one! (Note: they don't always do this, as they only make a certain number of kid's scones, so don't want to run out; if you really want one, I'd recommend calling ahead.) Lauren also had some of it, and we both actually preferred the Currant scone because the chocolate chip was just too sweet!

h4gyyh1.jpg
RT7iva6.jpg
fZ2eFVw.jpg

Tea sandwiches (mom's plate):
RS6UA0z.jpg

I liked the salmon the best. Mom traded my egg salad for her tomato and mozzarella

Dessert (Lauren and my plate)
FEDmomQ.jpg

Loved the fruit tart and the strawberry was nice and juicy. I wish though they brought out 2 dark chocolate strawberries, because I prefer that to white chocolate (I gave Lauren the dark chocolate one). And the macarons are just assorted, so you have to divide up the flavors (I ate the chocolate, Lauren had half of the cream-colored one, which actually had some apple filling, not vanilla as expected.

Then, because it was mom's Very Merry Unbirthday, she got a chocolate mousse birthday dome, which was nice and yummy!
ZmE24lk.jpg

To end, we were each given a truffle box, which ended up having a salted caramel and a dark chocolate truffle.
dl6IFMM.jpg
OH45J7D.jpg

We were seated underneath a picture of Lauren Bacall, who I guess was one of the name inspirations for Lauren, so we recreated the photo:
P4ArhiB.jpg

After getting thoroughly stuffed, we stopped by the Dapper Day Expo, which is where they have lots of vendors with outfits, accessories, etc
1We7ccM.jpg
Xl3fVLT.jpg
NhxCgbf.jpg
nByTurD.jpg

Had fun at a hat shop, but it was $150 and I would never wear, so skipped buying
eAKilgC.jpg

A fun vendor makes Disney Princess Bikinis!
Lw2bwKp.jpg
StOu1l6.jpg

And another makes little girl bathing suits:
llCw0jq.jpg

Tiki booth with necklaces and headpieces
yaHIXUJ.jpg
wyFiXQZ.jpg
LecTrID.jpg

Someone with awesome ears, especially Tiki Room and Frontierland!
dUWqTXX.jpg
u4xQvxU.jpg

I walked away with only one purchase, and can you blame me?
p5xaGH9.jpg

On our way out we went through the lobby of the Disneyland Hotel, and found the light-up map, which I don't think I had known about!
YAufJtv.jpg
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Love the new ears!

That's nice that your mom is thinking of joining you in February!

Afternoon tea looks so fun! You all looked so lovely :)

Some excellent Ram fan purchases, I must say :)

Love the day spent at the Disneyland hotel! Overdue or not, what an awesome way to spend the day!!!! One of my fav mouse ear designers, Modern Mouse Boutique, was at the Expo this year! I totally understand the mouse ear addiction...once you start, you just can't have enough!

Love the new ears!

That's nice that your mom is thinking of joining you in February!

Afternoon tea looks so fun! You all looked so lovely :)

Sounds like a great tea!

And i love the ears.

Thanks, and it was fun!

Update 4/25 - Potential ADRs

Now I should probably get back into the planning part of this Pre-Trip-Report!

First up, dining plans, with ADRs in blue

(and of course, everything subject to change)

giphy.gif

Day 1, Thursday November 29
(I normally call this Day 0, but I'm thinking about going to a park this evening, so it will count as Day 1 :P)

Flight arrival: 4:20pm (if it doesn't get changed on me again o_O)

Breakfast & Lunch: N/A
Dinner: Boma

Evening Plans: Animal Kingdom; main priority is to do standby line for Flight of Passage around park closing. I'd like to get a better look at the details, and figure with the time difference, I'll still be raring to go later in the evening!
giphy.gif

Day 2, Friday November 30
Park: Animal Kingdom

Breakfast: Mara
Lunch: Nomad Lounge (fingers crossed they bring back the poutine by then)

Also, Wild Africa Trek
Dinner: Yak and Yeti (I'll get a Landry's card so I don't have to worry about making an ADR)

Evening Plans: Resort time, soaking in the grand lobby and Christmas Decorations.

giphy.gif

Day 3, Saturday December 1
Switch AKL-BWI,
Parks: TBD, possible AK, DHS

Breakfast: Mara, or maybe cinnamon roll in park
Lunch: Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian - with @Raeven

Dinner: Crew's Cup Lounge; I may actually do this after fireworks, since tea could be filling and I have dessert party plans. At least no ADR for this one.

Evening Plans: Jingle Bell Jingle Jam Dessert Party & Sunset Showcase

giphy.gif

Day 4, Sunday, December 2
Park: Epcot

Breakfast: Les Halles Boulangerie
Lunch: Festival of the Holidays booths

Dinner: Chefs de France with Candlelight Processional

Evening plans: Candlelight Processional & Illuminations

giphy.gif

Day 5, Monday, December 3

Parks: DHS, plus Disney Springs - This is a work in progress type of day...

Breakfast: Woody's Lunch Box, if it's still serving breakfast. The S'mores French Toast Sandwich is calling my name.
Lunch: TBD. Probably someplace DHS, either Sci Fi Drive In, 50s Prime Time, or Hollywood and Vine

Dinner: Disney Springs, probably D Luxe Burger or Pizza Ponte; no ADR.

Evening plans: Christmas Tree Trail, The Edison with @Raeven

giphy.gif

Day 6, Tuesday, December 4

Park: Epcot

Breakfast: ? Maybe just Boardwalk Bakery...
Lunch: Festival of the Holidays booths
Dinner: Ohana with @Raeven

Evening plans: Jellyrolls

giphy.gif

Day 7, Wednesday, December 5

Switch BWI - CCV
Park: DHS & MK

Breakfast: ?
Lunch: Boathouse

Dinner: Hoop De Doo Revue, again, with @Raeven (Hopefully she won't be sick of me by this point)

Evening plans: check out Fort Wilderness decorations, chill at WL lobby

giphy.gif

Day 8, Thursday, December 6

Park: MK

Breakfast: Trail's End (late though)

Lunch: Be Our Guest for a cupcake only :lovestruc
Dinner: Grand Floridian Cafe

Evening Plans: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

giphy.gif

Day 9, Friday, December 7

Park: MK (MVMCP this evening, but I won't be attending; hopefully fewer crowds during the day)

Breakfast: skip/sleep-in
Lunch: Geyser Point

Dinner: The Wave

Evening Plans: California Grill for dessert, and watch fireworks from outdoor area

giphy.gif

Day 10, Saturday, December 8

Park: USO

Breakfast: Roaring Fork?
Lunch: Toothsome
Dinner: Leaky Cauldron?

Evening plans: USO Christmas things, including Parade and Hogwarts Castle Show

giphy.gif

Day 11, Sunday, December 9

Park: AK (I think I've decided to make AK on my final day a tradition), maybe also MK depending on time

Breakfast/Lunch: Tusker House
Lunch/Dinner: Whispering Canyon Cafe

Plane leaves: 8:30

giphy.gif

Anyone have any comments on the prelim plans? Also, if you notice on the "evening plans" - no Happily Ever After! :confused: Yeah, it just didn't fit into my "relax at resort" plans! I think I really want to see it from right in front of the castle, but that would require a couple hours of waiting, which doesn't fit in this trip. If February is still solo, I'll try to do it then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!