FOP - fastpass

Not sure how many are in your party, but I've also had luck finding FoP FPs day of for parties of 1 and 2. Just takes some persistent refreshing.

I also got in standby line one night at 9:58p (10p closing time). Posted wait was 90 min but it took me no more than 25 min to get to the first pre-show room, so that's another good option.
there are only 3 of us, so we do plan to keep checking day of. We are only at AK at closing one time, and we definitely do not plan to get in line for anything at closing time since our 5 yr old won't make it. We think rope drop is more important for us, so we'd rather not be out late the night before.

We were there Thanksgiving week and I was able to get one 60+2 in the evening (which required us to change our Boma dinner reservation to a breakfast but... priorities 😝) and 60+6 in the morning, so I don’t think you should have a problem!

We were able to get an afternoon one for 60+5.

Make sure you get your FoP FP FIRST. Don't do day 1, day 2, day 3, etc. Do FoP first (or SDD), then vice versa, then 7DMT, then fill in the rest of your days.

Not sure how many are in your party, but I've also had luck finding FoP FPs day of for parties of 1 and 2. Just takes some persistent refreshing.

I didn't even book my trip for next month (Feb 18-19) until a week ago. I still managed to snag a solo FP+ for FoP - though admittedly there was exactly one option available at the time.

I was able to get FOP for 60+5 during spring break (for a party of 7). But that was at 7:00 am on the dot. I went after FOP first, then SDD, then 7DMT, and then "the rest."

I'm glad to see it's doable! we'll take evenings, whatever... all's well :)

60+ means if your trip starts on say the 1st of the month your window for FP opens 60 days prior... but if you have a 7 day trip planned, you can book all 7 days of your trip - hence adding 6+ days onto your 60

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter