For all of you traveling in Jan 2002----

RLM

Earning My Ears
A suggestion for getting a decent ,or better than decent airfare.Start shopping Expedia,(my favorite)travelocity,etc. in July. Last year,in July2000, we got an airfare of $549.00($189.00 each) for 3 of us from San Jose Calif. to WDW. In tracking fares,fares for travel in January seem to come up on sale in July,just a heads up!!! Good luck with your airfare shopping.:bounce: :jester: :pinkbounc

I booked my airfare in February, 2001 for my January 2002 trip. We got $430 roundtrip for the two of us on Continental flying from Newark, NJ to Orlando. I thought this was pretty good. Last year, we got $362 roundtrip for November, 2000 for the two of us flying the same. I just get nervous thinking that it might skyrocket and then I'll be in trouble. So I'm happy with the price I got, besides it's one less thing to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter