For autistic children who are into repetition

1) Maybe.
2) But, WDW discussed it MANY years ago (I know of talks in 2005), and did not try it out.
3) Far too many problems and back PR.
4) it might please a few, but upset a lot more.
5) Revenue counts, not opinions.

4 and 5 contradict each other - your logic is starting to go in circles.

If Universal gives the free pass to those that stay onsite, and sells it as well, why can't Disney do something along the lines of free FP as it is, and then sell a pass for more?

4) After years of free Fast Passes at WDW, charging fees would cause an uproar.5) Plus, Uncle Walt would turn over in his grave when WDW makes a second or third class of guest.

1. Of course.
2. He's hooked up to a generator under Cinderella's Castle.
3. He powers Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear and Pirates of the Caribbean on alternate Tuesdays.

I get so tired of hearing how "Walt would turn over in his grave" if ................ happened.
1. Ol' Walt was an astute businessman. He was all for making money.
2. He was cremated. They'd have to open up his crypt and stir him with a spoon. A silver spoon.
3. What's one more uproar? They all pass and everyone moves on to the next one.

1. Of course.
2. He's hooked up to a generator under Cinderella's Castle.
3. He powers Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear and Pirates of the Caribbean on alternate Tuesdays.

I get so tired of hearing how "Walt would turn over in his grave" if ................ happened.
1. Ol' Walt was an astute businessman. He was all for making money.
2. He was cremated. They'd have to open up his crypt and stir him with a spoon. A silver spoon.
3. What's one more uproar? They all pass and everyone moves on to the next one.

Exactly. As we speak, people are freaking out over dogs in Disney. WDW cares about the bottom line over the customer. Like any other business in America.

the problem is there is zero predicting what he will be obsessed with. One trip he hated Spiderman and the next trip it was his second favorite. So there is no real planning that can unfortunately help us besides just telling him ahead of time over and over that we may not be able to jump right back on this ride so keep that in mind.
One thing you could do to enable riding over and over is to go to Early Morning Magic at MK. It is early access to Fantasyland rides ( 7DMT, PP, Pooh, SW, and the carousel) and it includes breakfast. It is an extra fee, but could enable you do what you normally couldn't - reride those particular rides over and over for a two hour period. I know you're not sure what he will want / but if you went whichever one he chose out of those would be available to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter