? for FL residents- race related

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
Okay, I've got the WDW thing dialed in but made a commitment to do a race end of April that is, gasp, off property. Actually, it's in St Petersburg and I'm flying into Tampa rather than MCO. What I'm looking for is suggestions on reasonable priced hotels in the St Petersburg area. I'll be arriving late Fri 4/28, maybe volunteering at the meek and mighty race/putting my bike together/packet pick up & bike check on Sat so not much time at the hotel, and then racing and flying back out Sunday evening. I really just need a place to sleep that isn't a rat trap. I'll be renting a car but still don't want to stay too far out. TIA

Sorry I'm no help, Lynne, but St Pete is a little out of our area. We have been there several times, but always as day trips with a 2 hr drive there and back home. Hope you find something near the race site.

You might want to post your question on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions boards. I know they usually have suggestions for offsite people. Even not in Orlando. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter