for pintraders attending the sept. event .... which pins are you hoping to trade for?

daber said:
Bumping this up to see if we can get more action.....I leave in 7 days!!!

Pins are packed....do I really need clothes?

uhhhh........YEAH!!!! :rotfl:

Of course, if all you wear is PINS.....I'm sure you'll get some kind of action!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you can even save the pinbacks when sticking your new piercings directly into their places .. dont forget to bring some jumbo pins .. you know why .. and Winnie i have your second pin at home, too !!

Stephan

megaelch said:
and Winnie i have your second pin at home, too !!

Stephan

WOO HOO!! I am a tiny bit worried though. I took a look at your wants and I have nothing on your wants. (gulp)

Here's hoping!! (fingers, eyes,toes crossed..LOL)

Blessings,
Winnie

daber said:
Don't worry I do have a pin vest ala the old SuperTraders!

WHEW!! That could have been a really "STICK"y situation....hehehe :rotfl:

I have a whole bunch I pins I have in mind, but I'll give you my top Holy Grails.

Pin Pics#2192 (DLR Park Atlas Pin Set)
Pin Pics# 4313 WDCC Gold Jail Scene
Pin Pics#6126 Older style uniform pin

I know these are all heavy hitters, but afterall this is the mother of all pin events so I may get lucky.

Swamp_Fox

SurfingGirl said:
where do you get the pin trading icons for your signature

My pink one was done by a friend, Micheal who used to frequent this board. The other was done by someone on Dizpins.

Blessings,
Winnie

Swamp Fox, Can't help you out but best of luck.....I'm almost positive you'll see the gold jail scene pin there.....but will you have something they want in trade is another guess.

Hey Stephan,

I hope this event we will be able to trade. I didnt even know what time it was at RTE 498 and figured there would be plenty of time to do it..Take a look under my PP id jomerchndiznee and see if there is anything you may be able to help me on...

I dont have any of your top 5 but a little birdie told me your a great trader..plus I have something for that little birdie next time you see her..latein1...

See you there,
Jeff

Jeff,
The idea was for your top 5, not your entire want list.
Anyway I scanned your list and have pin #19281 and #31335 for trade if you are interested.

My top wants are:
Pin 3742 WDW - Inauguration 2001 (Seal of the President)
Pin 8469: Walt Disney's 100th birthday Walt Disney Studios CM Exclusive
Pin 14193: Pin Trading Around the World Dangle - Disneyland Paris (Surprise Release)
Pin 33813: WDW - Cast Exclusive - 5 Years of Pin Trading (Surprise Release)
Pin 33880: DCL - 5 Years of Pin Trading Collection - Disney Cruise Line (Donald Duck)
Pin 34401: Disney Pin Trading Around the World

Sorry for not listing just 5 but it is so hard to do it when most of my wants are so old or htf..

yes timing was everything at AK .. i missed most of the good stuff on the trade boards and i missed trading with you, too ...
I just prepared my pinbook yesterday and i hope there will be something for you in there .. will check your PP list later ..
If you have a small thingy for Renate it is fine, i am very limited on luggage this time , i am travelling on my own ....no extra family luggage space.. and i still have no idea how to get the two stitch jumbo wooden cages home ...

Stephan

Just a couple of DVD's..thats all..I told her I would send along with you..
See you there,
Jeff

I've got to sit down tonight and put my traders together!

Daber - Just wondering if you found anything you liked on my traders list for the pin you have available for trade.

I would love to say hi to you all at the event. I can't seem to put my logo on my signature here (not very computer savy at all), but I'm "Alpha Pluto" and will have my logo attached to my lanyard. I'm a tall redheaded female.

Looking forward to seeking you all out and saying hi!

Regards,

Jean

Pluto4Me said:
I've got to sit down tonight and put my traders together!

Daber - Just wondering if you found anything you liked on my traders list for the pin you have available for trade.

I would love to say hi to you all at the event. I can't seem to put my logo on my signature here (not very computer savy at all), but I'm "Alpha Pluto" and will have my logo attached to my lanyard. I'm a tall redheaded female.

Looking forward to seeking you all out and saying hi!

Regards,

Jean

Hi Jean,

i will be a sitting redhead with the pin bags in front of me...I will also be withe the shark trading pins..you will know when you see me....I usually sit to the right side of the arena in the back by the Fire doors...
I usually wear one of our pin clubs T shairts(Windy City Pin Traders) or my Wanna Trade shirt or my Kingpin ESPN/Bristol speed shop bowling shirt...

See you next week..
Jeff

Hi Jeff:

Looking forward to meeting a fellow redhead! Maybe we can make a trade or two!!

Regards,

Jean

in 8 hours .. better go and sleep a little bit ...

wish me luck ..Paris Chrles de Gaulles Airport is the biggest luggage sinkhole in the world ....

TTFN

Stephan

now i can hardly wait since stephan already left..Oh well..I will be there Thursday..Only 3 more bed times and I am there..what makes it worse is that Monday is a holiday so the day will drag on.....

Se everyone there,
jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter