CLOSED For Rent: 130 AKV pts at $17.50pp for June 2020 and later

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonking3

DVC member
DVC Gold
For Rent: 130 AKV pts at $17.50pp for June 2020 and Later

Plan now for 2020!

I have up to 130 Animal Kingdom (AK) for a reservation at AK that will start 1 June 2020 and forward!

up to 130 Animal Kingdom Points for rent- $17.50/pp

Points can be used for a reservation AFTER 1 June 2020.

Experienced renter!

If you plan your WDW trip 8 months or more in advance, you can probably get what you are looking for.

I have up to 130 Animal Kingdom (AK) for a reservation at AK that will start 1 June 2020 and forward!

Points can be used for a reservation AFTER 1 June 2020.

If interested, PM me

I provide quick, and a rental agreement.
I know that details matter and I am very detail-oriented person to make sure you get everything you want on your reservation. These are non-distressed points.

I use a Rental contract and I have references available.
Payment is not due until I have your reservation confirmed and an agreement signed by both parties. Simple and easy for everyone. First-time renters are welcome!

Interested?

Please provide:
1. Date Checking In
2. Date Checking out
3. Resort Desired-
4. Size of room

If the dates are available, I will then need more info from you.

If you plan in advance, then the likelihood of getting what you want is high!

PM me
If possible, reply here with "PM sent"

Hi there, can you check and see if there is availability for a Club Level studio at Jambo House for October 20-24?

Thanks!
Michelle

If these are still available, interested in Savannah Studio from 11/29-12/04 (5 nights). Can appreciate you waiting to see if entire points can be used in 1 reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!