For the First Time Cruisers -Ask your questions here

I had a question that I don't know the answer to, so I figured I would see if AskTracy could provide me with an answer.....

Can I send a prepaid package (ie Prepaid Priority Box from the USPS) home from the port or the ship?

DCL is researching this for me and will call me later with the answer.

Thanks!

I had a question that I don't know the answer to, so I figured I would see if AskTracy could provide me with an answer.....

Can I send a prepaid package (ie Prepaid Priority Box from the USPS) home from the port or the ship?

Are you mailing yourself home from port? :)

Tracy,

Where can I get a Karaoke Song List for Karaoke night?

Thanks,
Theresa

I just know I will love Teresa's singing. After 10 beers! :)

:worship:
image.php
- He can shatter a wine glass,.....just by farting, because he is, (dramatic pause).....The most interesting man, in the world.

This cannot be done at this time from the port or the ship (though in Barcelona it is possible from the port). There is, however a post office at the airport. There are also a number of business centers at Disney where you can ship from.

I just got some cruise info from DCL in the mail, so now that DH confirms we are going :cool1: I have some planning to catch up on.

Apologiies if this has been asked before, but last time there were some special deals of Swan / Dolphin for the time before the cruise - will there be something similar and when would it be announced? I guess the alternative is to rent some DVC points, but they need to be booked well in advance??

details will keep me from work....

I just got some cruise info from DCL in the mail, so now that DH confirms we are going :cool1: I have some planning to catch up on.

Apologiies if this has been asked before, but last time there were some special deals of Swan / Dolphin for the time before the cruise - will there be something similar and when would it be announced? I guess the alternative is to rent some DVC points, but they need to be booked well in advance??

Nothing has been announced so far about the Swan / Dolphin.

Cruelty to animals is not a laughing matter! :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just for you Paul, I will sing Zippity Do Da in full voice out side your cabin door at 5:00am every day on the cruise. (I'll being ear phugs for Alicia!)

On the ship ;)

Smarty Pants.

I just know I will love Teresa's singing. After 10 beers! :)

Awww, thanks George! I feel the love!:love:

I was hoping the to hear if Dreams was even thinking about a Swan/Dolphan pre / post special. If not, I will be looking into renting points too. I just wonder how long I should hold out.

I was hoping the to hear if Dreams was even thinking about a Swan/Dolphan pre / post special. If not, I will be looking into renting points too. I just wonder how long I should hold out.

I doubt you will hear one way or another before the ABD trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter