For the First Time in Forever...I went to WDW Solo. A January 2014 TR

What a wonderful report! You met some amazing people! I loved the pictures, especially one of the Big Thunder Mountain ones. It was beautiful!

I am so intrigued and impressed with your report ..I realize a good bit of time has passed, but if you see this please explain how you are able to record so much exact detail about your trip. I am about to take another solo trip in October and would like to have a better record of my trip. Sometimes I can hardly remember anything besides what I take pictures of. Thank you!

Thank you Granfan and welcome! :D It all depends. Sometimes, I take pictures of important details and if not, certain pictures are able to jog memories, like areas of the park. Sometimes, I take notes and/or save receipts, which not only help me keep track of what I spend but also note CM(s) who have helped me. In addition, sometimes, I just take notes on my phone. For example, since I am into details of how I get there, I take notes detailing my flights, like the names of staff, the aircraft's registration, and exact departure/arrival times. You may find other methods that could work for you also, but these are some methods I use that help me remember details. I also recommend that you check out my more recent January 2016 TR, which I am finishing and should also help you plan your trip http://disboards.com/threads/its-st...-too-update-7-21.3454178/page-8#post-56148820). Thank you very much for your kind words and have a magical time on your trip Granfan! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your solo adventure to WDW, like others have said previously you have an engaging writing style that draws the reading in for the ride! Thanks for infusing your TR with so much juicy detail, it fun to read.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your solo adventure to WDW, like others have said previously you have an engaging writing style that draws the reading in for the ride! Thanks for infusing your TR with so much juicy detail, it fun to read.
Thank you Joyce! :D I love putting a lot of detail into my TRs as I enjoy sharing all about my trip as it makes it even more exciting for me as well! :D Thank you again and if you would like, you could check out my January 2016 TR (http://disboards.com/threads/its-st...-too-update-7-21.3454178/page-8#post-56148820). Thank you again Joyce T. Powell! :D

Somehow I just came across this trip report, and I really enjoyed it! I was disappointed for it to be over, but I'm glad to see there is another one. :)

Somehow I just came across this trip report, and I really enjoyed it! I was disappointed for it to be over, but I'm glad to see there is another one. :)
Thank you SuperPreparo! :D I feel the exact same way about my trip reports when they are over too :( . Don't worry, there is a lot more to enjoy in my latest TR and who knows? Maybe I will go to WDW again soon, resulting in another TR! :D

I just lived through your solo trip. You had a wonderful time I see! I will never get that chance as my wife would kill me! :faint:

I just lived through your solo trip. You had a wonderful time I see! I will never get that chance as my wife would kill me! :faint:
Wow thank you for your kind words kfcamm! :D Without a doubt without a doubt I had a wonderful time :D . Sorry you can't go solo as your wife would kill you, but I have to admit, being at WDW with or without someone is better than not being there at all :D .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!