For those at DL within the last day or two...

IDoDis

Knows the password to get into the Moose Lodge
How has the weather been? Last week there were record temps. Now it looks like cold & rain. We leave tomorrow afternoon and will be at DL on Thurs. & Fri. I'm not sure what to pack -- summer clothes, fall clothes, or a mix? Will my DD freeze in tank tops? Is it too cold now to go to the beach? We have one beach day planned, too. Are light jackets needed?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'd check out weather.com if I were you to get a forecast. I know here in AZ it has been raining like crazy, but it is supposed to clear out today. From what I have heard, it has been raining in Cali as well. If I were you I would pack a mixture of cooler weather clothing and something just in case it gets a little warm. I don't see it getting up in the 100's like it was there last week, but it might get a little toasty. ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter