For those at wdw now

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
WHAT are you wearing? We leave Saturday and not sure whether we will need shorts, jeans, jackets or whatever. This in between weather makes packing tough

WHAT are you wearing? We leave Saturday and not sure whether we will need shorts, jeans, jackets or whatever. This in between weather makes packing tough
All of the above
It's chilly first thing in the morning, then it warms up especially if there's no cloud cover, then it's chilly again in the evening

I just got back Saturday and it was a struggle except for the days where temps went to the upper 80s. I had to bring too many clothes!

Chilly in the morning and then when the sun goes down. I needed a jacket and some pants at some points.

We are leaving Wednesday and are also struggling how many different types of clothes to pack. I do not like to overpack but I think I won't have a choice. It looks like Thursday and Friday will be shorts weather.

Looking at the weather hand 90% humidity. I thought it would be still very hot. reading this thread, looks like we need to pack some cold gear. Shorts still ok to wear for kids too in the morning? Light jacket or sweatshirt?

I would at least bring 1-2 pair of pants. Next weeks temps look close to 60 at night but some are dropping in the 50's. When in the parks there is not heat. So if its 55 outside, its 55 everywhere. No heat in the park restraunts etc. Hotels have heat, not the parks.

With the way weather fluctuates I always pack for 10 plus or minus the current forecast. Cause sometimes the weather gets down right cold. Layer a light jacket with a sweatshirt as aback up.

Where do you put all these layers, pants, sweatshirts, jackets etc when in the parks and on rides? I’ve only ever been to WDW in shorts and tanks weather!

Where do you put all these layers, pants, sweatshirts, jackets etc when in the parks and on rides? I’ve only ever been to WDW in shorts and tanks weather!

We usually get a locker at the front of the park and leave them there. You could have someone carry them in a bag but that's a hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!