For those Enquiring Minds that need to know......

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Looks like Julie made is safe and sound!:bounce: :bounce:

She was in Epcot this morning and it looks like it is warm 'cause she is wearing shorts!

Boy am I going thru some bad vacation withdrawals!

:wave2: says Julie!

Scratch
:smooth:

She picked such a great week to go since it's been so cold here. Burrr....

Going to do all the last minute stuff this weekend. Then it's off Wednesday afternoon as soon as I can get out of work. My plan is to drive my secretary so nuts Wednesday morning that she'll just tell me to leave!:D

make sure you come back to lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of work!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

:rotfl:

Have a Wonderful and Magical Time!

Scratch
:duck:

Oh I'm not mean or anything awful. I'll just stand around her desk asking if I can leave! I'm hoping that there won't be anything on my desk though. I know that I'll come back to piles of files but that's ok cause by then I'll be planning our next trip!

Did Julie send you an Epcot postcard, Scratch? :)

Did I happen to mention that I'm seriously envious of all of you who are leaving soon? :) :)

Fiona, friends of ours recently returned from their first 4-day cruise, and are already planning to go on a 7-day one next year! They absolutely loved it!! :boat:

You both must be getting very excited!! Have a fantastic time! :) :)

I love getting them but I sure love sending them better!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

PS You know that there's this DVC that is available and remeber that "Disney DIVA" trip!:scratchin

Is there an age limit on being a DIVA, Janet? ;) :smooth:

I've been tending our Money Tree as best I can, but you know, it only grows so much a year, unfortunately!! lol....:tongue: ;) :D

...hmm, I'm thinking we need a smilie with a Canadian flag!! :)

And I agree, there should be smiles with the US Flag, Cdn Flag, Brit Flag and any other country that this board represents!

But I sure do love those new ones!

BTW, No age limit for a DIVA! except you cannot be attending school! Sorry DD!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Just thought I'd pass on that I spoke to Julie on Thursday night & she's having a great time. She did Mission Space twice & said she really enjoyed it (although in her words "it's very intense"). She also said crowds were light at Epcot (enabling her to send postcards to everyone on her list :) ...I got mine & now I can't wait to get there...please let the next 13 days go by quickly :)).

One other thing she mentioned, which we both found interesting, was that she got turn-down service on Wednesday night at the ASSp...very unusual for a value resort :confused: ...not that she's complaining. ;)

She did the Luau on Wednesday night (which she really enjoyed), Epcot on Thursday & was planning breakfast at the Kona Cafe for Friday morning and then some shopping. Of course tonight is MNSSHP with MaMudduck which she's really looking forward to...just thought I'd pass on a bit of her itinerary so we can all dream along and wish we were there with her. :)

Oh & by the way...she said she may not come back...she's having such a good time that she may just stay & meet up with everyone who's coming down in the next few weeks. ;)

I wonder if she will stay through Dec and meet all the Dec board trip members heading down. Mind you she will then have to miss the London meet on the 8th of Nov

Geez, staying at Disney or going to London, Ontario?:scratchin

Which would you choose!?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by Scratch42
Geez, staying at Disney or going to London, Ontario?:scratchin

Which would you choose!?
Gee, that would be a tough decision to make...wonder what she'd choose. :scratchin I'll be talking to her again so I'll be sure to ask & see what she says...I'll keep you posted. :)

Thank you for filling us in on what Julie is up to, DL! :) It almost makes me feel like I'm there....almost..lol.:) I'm glad to hear she's having a blast!!

Twice on Mission Space, eh? That's one ride I think I'd have to take a pass on. :)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter