For those of you that have ordered a DDE card

I ordered my card the end of March. My credit card was charged the end of April. I received the card the end of May (just under two months).

Karen

I am so glad to hear that some of you are actually receiving the cards in less than 6-8 weeks. I called to order last week for our August trip, but the woman said they are only taking about 4 weeks to arrive and since I may want it to expire in August 06, she said I should order the first full week of July, which gives me only 7 weeks for the actual card to arrive. Now, I have hope. :flower:

Happy dining everyone!! :sunny:

DDE is definently worth it, we saved about $60-70 with it -$50, so we are up $10-20 already with a trip in Nov, and trip in April, and June 06, we should be Ok with the DDE card.

DeerH

Can anyone with the card tell me, when they say it expires in a certain month, is that at the beginning or the end of that month?

We're going in September, but then again next year, and I'd like to make sure I can use it for both trips.

TIA.

The DDE cards for my DW and me arrived today!!! :banana:

I had to call this week and was told that for for many who ordered in April when I did, they "ran out of cards" and had just sent them out to those people on Friday and Monday last week.

The good news is, it expires the end of June '06, not May. I get an extra month! It's too bad that I won't be able to use it. :(

Are they trying to tempt me????? ;)

Wow, ordered on June 6th, and the cards arrived today, June 25th. Much faster than I had anticipated! :cool1:

jnrrt said:
Can anyone with the card tell me, when they say it expires in a certain month, is that at the beginning or the end of that month?

We're going in September, but then again next year, and I'd like to make sure I can use it for both trips.

TIA.

The cards expire at the end of the month. When you order the card, the CM will be able to tell you the expiration date. When I ordered mine on June 6th, the expiration date was July 31, 2006.

I received my DDE cards today. So my entire timeline is as follows:

Ordered cards on Monday 6/13
Credit Card charged on Friday 6/17
Letter received on Saturday 6/18
DDE Cards received on Saturday 7/9

Ordered ours on june 16th, and received the cards yesterday July 8th. About 3 weeks so they are coming much faster now. Now we will be able to use them on the 24th for the Cape May Buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter