For Those Of You That Want To Play VFK, But Didn't Beta Sing Up

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
I just noticed, if you click the registration button, and go to the character activation spot, if you click your mouse in one of the entering fields, and then click "proceed to registration", then you can make a character even if you didn't register for beta :upsidedow

Ok, my daughter is on! She cant find anyone, where are all of you?
She is able to talk, just no one to talk too! LOL
WRITE BACK PLEASE

I just noticed, if you click the registration button, and go to the character activation spot, if you click your mouse in one of the entering fields, and then click "proceed to registration", then you can make a character even if you didn't register for beta :upsidedow
No matter what character name I use....it won't let me sign up. Keeps 'saying' that character name is in use....:confused3

No matter what character name I use....it won't let me sign up. Keeps 'saying' that character name is in use....:confused3

Same Here! :confused3

Ok :) When you get here:
1-4.jpg

Just click your mouse in one of the windows, and then click the button.
That will bring you to here:
2-5.jpg

Just click that you're 13 or older (unless you aren't), which will bring you to here:
3-4.jpg

Where you just fill out the information, and submit it :wizard:

Yep...that's what I did (your instructions are excellent :thumbsup2 ) and it don't wanna...:goodvibes

ETA: I take it all back (except for your excellent instructions)...it just let me register!!! Thank you for your help! Woot!

Thank you so much Alvern_Boy! I finally was hable to get in the game:hug:

Thanks for the help!

Suzee, you have to register first, since you signed up early for beta.

BTW, hi and how are you?

Ok :) When you get here:
1-4.jpg

Just click your mouse in one of the windows, and then click the button.
That will bring you to here:
2-5.jpg

Just click that you're 13 or older (unless you aren't), which will bring you to here:
3-4.jpg

Where you just fill out the information, and submit it :wizard:

They must have fixed this bug, because I can't get to the next screen.

Yes it was posted on another forum that they fixed it because they dont want any more people than the beta right now because more, and new registradions will make the current configuration unstable and then they will have to take care of thise issues instead of concentrating on creating the game.

Glad to know they are reading our boards. :goodvibes Alot of work needs to be done on just the sign on screen and securing that as well, since I was able to actually log into the same account on two browser simultaneously.

Thank you so much Alvern_Boy! I finally was hable to get in the game:hug:
Thanks for the help!
I had to change my user name to get it to accept my character name....I have no idea why! Give that a try....:thumbsup2
Glad you guys were able to make it in :goodvibes
Yes it was posted on another forum that they fixed it because they dont want any more people than the beta right now because more, and new registradions will make the current configuration unstable and then they will have to take care of thise issues instead of concentrating on creating the game.
They must have fixed this bug, because I can't get to the next screen.
Ah well, hopefully at least a few Disers got to get in before they shut it off :rolleyes:
Glad to know they are reading our boards. :goodvibes Alot of work needs to be done on just the sign on screen and securing that as well, since I was able to actually log into the same account on two browser simultaneously.
Yeah I noticed that too about the different browsers......I doubt they'll fix that soon though, with trying to just get the game running properly and all :upsidedow

Suzee, you have to register first, since you signed up early for beta.

BTW, hi and how are you?
I really did preregister...I just didn't write down my password....duh! Doing well...weather is lousy all weekend...still trying to catch up on everything! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter