For those that use Pasta Sauce from a jar...

Mishetta

<font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing
Have you ever tried the Barilla brand of "Restaurant Creations?" I found a jar of "Sugo alla Napoletanna" (Garlic, Herbs & Tomatos) which is packaged differently. It has the red sauce in a larger jar & then on top of the larger jar sits a small jar with (I guess) the garlic/herb ingredients since it's mostly green in color.

The instructions on the back says to just empty both jars into a pot to heat. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has ever tried this? I found it yesterday at Big Lots for 99 cents. I have actually found Classico Sauce there too for 99 cents but they don't have anymore. Anyway, if I hear this stuff is good, I'm going back with my last $10 to buy some more up! It's so easy to just open a jar of sauce rather than make it from scratch! (Altho no comparison in taste.) I will still make mine for the most part from scratch but on those days when you're running late & forgot to defrost something, they sure are handy!

Looking for critics on this Barilla "Restaurant Creations" product.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter