For those trying to book Typhoon Lagoon MM ...

jbinder95

Earning My Ears
Hey just booked the Moonlight Magic event at TL for June 11. Just wanted to let you guys know, when you get to the confirmation screen ... it kept telling me invalid member number, username already taken ... or something like that. Finally, I tried putting my email address in the Member Number box (instead of my Member #) and it magically worked. Hopefully that helps anyone getting frustrated!

Just booked it, too. Got multiple Internal Server Error notifications before it was all said and done.

Yah took about 20 minutes. Got right in and at the second to last screen started to get the internal errors. Finally got it to go all of the way through. I would think they would have this all straightened out by now

I was able to get in at about 8:35 or so Chicago time. Started trying to do it around 8:10. Kept giving either errors or was just spinning and spinning and saying there were too many connections, etc. Finally got in and was able to secure our reservation. I didn't have any issues with the member number or the reservation number, once the system worked and processed my request.

We got in this morning too. However, we never received an e-mail about it as others did.

is the 11th already sold out? All I can see on my screen is May 30. We went last year so we don't really NEED to go, but I was surprised the 11th did not pop up as an option.

I also had several internal server errors this morning but finally got it to work around 9:30am. No issue with the member number or reservation number either. Oh and I also never got an email from them ahead of time to book it.

Booked this afternoon (UK). No real issues but we never received an email. I’ve read 11th is sold out too. Looking forward to it!

I also got signed up this morning, after several errors. At 8:30 central I was ready to give up but it finally allowed me to complete the reservation. 4 people attending the 11th.

We'll be there on May 30th to celebrate school getting out (our schools get out May 24th)...

We’ll be there May 30. It took about 30 minutes for me to get through this morning, but I was at the gym, so I wasn’t trying the entire time to get through. I did get several error messages, along with several automatic refresh screens.

Seems many of us viewed "error" screens- I wonder if anyone got through without difficulty? I could not push through until 9:30 EST.

It's sold out now...I couldn't get through this morning, and went to try just now and totally sold out. :sad: We changed our plans so that we could make it to this, and now we couldn't even get in. So sad!

It's sold out now...I couldn't get through this morning, and went to try just now and totally sold out. :sad: We changed our plans so that we could make it to this, and now we couldn't even get in. So sad!
I think that they will open up more later when the general registration opens (though I could be wrong)...

It's strange - When you choose that you are staying on property, it gives you a message saying the event is full to capacity. But if you say you aren't staying on property, it gives you a countdown clock to 9 AM on May 3. We are staying onsite on May 30 but I had to organize a funeral and reception at church today and completely forgot to reserve our spots. I will be checking daily for cancellations, but especially on May 3. Hoping that they hold back spots for that second booking date!

It's strange - When you choose that you are staying on property, it gives you a message saying the event is full to capacity. But if you say you aren't staying on property, it gives you a countdown clock to 9 AM on May 3. We are staying onsite on May 30 but I had to organize a funeral and reception at church today and completely forgot to reserve our spots. I will be checking daily for cancellations, but especially on May 3. Hoping that they hold back spots for that second booking date!
Not sure if it is similar, but I know when they open for instance, the runDisney races for early registration for DVC, there are only so many spots, then they open it up fully on the day of full registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter