For those who have ever stayed in the BCV room 120?

DVC Grandpa

DVC Member
This room overlooks the woods but also is located behind or aside of the elevators’. I am wondering if the elevators can be heard thru the wall?

We were across from the elevators but on fourth floor and across from the laundry. We were worried as soon as we saw it, but never heard a thing all week.

We have stayed in that room twice and have absolutely no recollection of any elevator noise. The headboard of the bed abuts that wall, too - so I would say that elevator noise is not a problem in Villa 120.:thumbsup2

We stayed on a floor where the backside of the elevators adjoined our villa. We didn't hear them at all during the night. Maybe we were just lucky.

I would think that there would be more noise if you are staying on the first floor. The mechanical room that houses the pump and equipment will be on the first floor and the pit and piston will be on the first floor.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter