? For Tikiman

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Tikiman, I have been to your website. Please help me!! Being switched from CBR to Polynesian for 15nights. I will be there from Nov. 22 til Dec.7th. It will be just me and two 17 year old girls. I have a Garden View room. I am visually impaired. I was wondering if you knew if any of the Garden View rooms might have a view of the Castle. I would also love to have a room with a balcony. Disney did make a note on my ressie's to see if I could get a view of the castle. I am not sure if any of the GV rooms have this. I thank you for your time. You seem to help so many.
Hug's, Kitty

Some garden view rooms in Aortearoa might have an obstructed view of the castle, but there aren't any garden view rooms with good castle views (they are all lagoon view rooms).

Hope you have a good trip!

Is Aortearoa still closed for renovations....if it isn't you get a really nice view of the monorail.

Sorry....I don't think you will get a castle view from a GV room.

Originally posted by CaliforniaDreaming
I think Aortearoa (and Fiji) are reopening in October...

Aortearoa is my favorite building. :D

If smoking isnt a problem for you, go for Samoa. We had requested nonsmoking, specifically Fiji. Upon arrival Fiji was closed and we were put in Samoa. I was upset at first about the smoking room however once we arrived in our room there was no smoke smell or even an ashtray. Our view was beautiful! We were directly infront of the pool with a view of the Grand Floridian , lagoon, and if we stretched a little, we could see the castle. We also had a balcony.

In general the views of the castle are reserved for Lagoon View Rooms. As others have said, you may get an obstructed view. Really though, if you want to see the castle, there's no reason you can't walk the 2 minutes from just about any building to see the castle at anytime you want.

Tokelau has a few garden view rooms that you can see the castle off to the right. These are rooms 2913 (closest garden view room to the lagoon) -2912 and just above them on the 3rd floor 3913-3912. It is a little bit of a stretch to see the castle from the balcony but you do see the lagoon and the fireworks and water pageant. The rooms in Samoa have the same angle on the lagoon but it is a smoking building (as said above).

Aloha

Steve

We are booked for the 7 day land and sea. We will be staying in the Polynesian for the first four days and I was wondering if you knew what building they usually put the people that are going on the cruise? Not that it matters. But just wondering. Thanks for the info.

Hi! We're doing the 4 day land at the Polynesian, 3 day cruise in April too! I'll be interested in the answer to this question also! We requested a non-smoking room.

I could be wrong but I don't believe they place the land and sea guests in any particular longhouse.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter