"FOR YOUR FUTURE ENJOYMENT" envelope

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
My son, who doesn't live at home anymore, received an EMPTY envelope with those words where the return address should be with pics of Mickey, Goofy and Donald as construction workers. There are 6 of us going to WDW is 10 days, but he was the only one who got this and it was unsealed and empty when it came.

Does anyone know what it could be? I didn't know where to ask this question. We are DVC owners, but his name is not on the deed, only the reservation.

:confused3:confused3

huh... that is weird I too would like too would like to know the answer to this mystery... bump bump :coffee:

Any chance you are staying at BWV? They are closing the pool (and bakery) there and its possible that is what it was?

We are staying at kidani next month. Letter was stating the slide at Jambo would be closed.

I got the same envelope with a letter in it. We are staying at BW Inn in Jan/Feb and the letter was telling us that the Luna Pool would be closed during the time we are there but that the two leisure pools will be available.

Any chance you are staying at BWV? They are closing the pool (and bakery) there and its possible that is what it was?

Yes, that is probably it since we are staying at the BWV Jan. 4-11.
Thanks! (bummer, but I guess it will probably be too cold to swim anyway).

But I wonder why the envelope is only to him when there are 7 of us staying and DH and I are the DVC owners...

Yes, that is probably it since we are staying at the BWV Jan. 4-11.
Thanks! (bummer, but I guess it will probably be too cold to swim anyway).

But I wonder why the envelope is only to him when there are 7 of us staying and DH and I are the DVC owners...

One year after our niece came with us to WDW, she ended up getting a discount card in her name but it came to our address. She was 11 and everything was booked in my name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter