Forgot my DVC Card!!

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
We are on a short trip and I just realized we left our DVC card back at home. Would like to go to the DVC Lounge tomorrow--wondered if they can look up our member ID since we don't have the card?? Really don't want to have to go to Saratoga if we don't have to (to print new card)--but wasn't sure if there was another way??

Can you log in and get the digital card? I think they are good for 30 days and you can screenshot it and use that instead of your regular card.

Can you log in and get the digital card? I think they are good for 30 days and you can screenshot it and use that instead of your regular card.

I am pretty sure they are actually good for three months. Not that it matters for a short trip.
Yes, go the digital card route.

THANK YOU!!!! Never even knew of that option, as I've always had the hard card. Thank you very much--I literally just downloaded the digital card in a few seconds!

I’ve used digital card for TOTWL and Epcot Lounge with no problems. I have not tried to use it for any discounts as we typically use AP or TIW. But with ID I think you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!