Formal night on Oasis

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
Hi

My family is not into dressing up on formal nights. They like to dress cruise or business casual.

Is that a big issue on Oasis? Are there alternatives for dining other than MDR?

Thanks for you input

I was on the Allure last year- 10 women- we wore dresses but not formal dresses. I took 4 dresses in a carry on! Not doing that again- 1-2 max! We are going on Harmony in April- 6 adults and the guys will be wearing dockers and collared shirts. My mother was on the Allure this year and saw a guy in shorts on formal night. Some people like to dress up- not me- but I don't think you should go in shorts and tshirts either on formal night- there are other places to eat. Have a great time!

Formal there were a number of men in shorts and women nothing fancy on our Nov. Oasis.

Last May we saw a mix of everything on formal night from tuxes and gowns to ripped jeans and shorts. This was on the Allure. Next year I'll bring a black cocktail dress and maybe 1-2 maxi dresses.

We were on the Oasis in June/July this year. We dressed for the 2nd formal night but not the first. We ate in Windjammer that night. But in all honesty there was pretty much a mix of dress. Some formal, some casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!