former cook II at polynesian village

duclermontis89

Earning My Ears
Hi
daphneeclermontis@gmail.com
I am Daphnee Clermontis and I was working as cook II as role in Polynesian village in main kitchen. In August 2017 I went to my home country Haiti for emergency reason, while I was there I lost my green card(my permanent resident card), for that reason, I stayed in Haiti months until USCIS granted me access to return to the U.S. but as I got back, my car was towed by the car loan company and the bedroom that I rented, cleared(remove or put out) all my belonging from the bedroom. I lost all I had. For that reason, I lost the costumes that I had in my possession and also a letter of separation was sent out from the company.

I would like to know what to do because casting told me that only problem is with costuming department made difficult to rehire. What should I do to solve this problem.

I think you would have to pay back the funds for the lost costumes to be cleared to be re-hired. I think someone on the college board had a similar issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter