• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Cabins Cannot Stave Off Slow March 2024 Direct Sales

Any rooms they have declared have to be offered up to dvc home resort owners at 11 months and then all the direct owners at 7 months. If no one is buying it as a home resort, any declared inventory is wide open for 7 month bookings
But if they don‘t sell DVD won’t declare any additional units, will they?

Not until they get close to selling out the current batch. So it will have high availability for a while, then low, then high again etc. But if it doesn't sell at all we get consistent availability forever lol

Any rooms they have declared have to be offered up to dvc home resort owners at 11 months and then all the direct owners at 7 months. If no one is buying it as a home resort, any declared inventory is wide open for 7 month bookings

Except, they won't be declaring as many if sales are not occurring, so that will temper the number of cabins available for non owners....

So in 20 years when they finally declare the last ones, everyone stop buying lol

I don't think non owners will get a big inventory anyway usually. If someone is buying at the cabins, they better love the place and pretty much always be using the points at those cabins. With those dues it's the only thing that makes sense. So I think we will get at max probably 1 declarations worth of inventory available at 7 months at any point. I could be wrong though

If Reflections 2.0 is added to CFW association, it could have a significant impact on dues. Reflections 2.0 has lots of land available so it could be 5.5 million points. That would result in Reflections points representing 2/3 of the total association points. Unless I'm missing something, this would bring CFW association dues down significantly

🤞Maybe we hear something like this announced at the December member meeting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter