Fort Wilderness General Manager email

emmy0628

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have the email address for John Stafford, the GM at Fort Wilderness, or Josh D'Amaro? We had several very large issues with our stay, including no reservation for the Magical Express after repeated inquiries that put our flight home at risk. I followed up with the Back End manager and they assured me they would check on the ME and apparently never did. A neighboring cabin had a similar issue. I would like to follow up with the GM or Mr. D'Amaro so they can address the issue. Stressing out over our return home was not how I wanted to spend the last afternoon we had at WDW!

has anyone found an email yet? we just got back and had the same issue with Magical Express as well as several other front desk issues he should be aware of ... loved fort wilderness but the front desk really caused a lot of issues on our trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!