Fort Wilderness Halloween 2019 Golf Cart Parade Video (and Pumpkin Pix)

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Folks,

Again the fine people at MouseSteps/JWL Media have done a quick turnaround and gotten the golf cart parade from yesterday on YouTube already.

On their website, they have photos of carts in the parade and also of the pumpkins submitted for the decorating contest.

Cart and Pumpkin Pix

They said it's their 10th year in a row of recording this (thank you MouseSteps!). :wave:

Bama Ed

Dam , i should have stoped by your site, you were in the tent loop, i think right by the exit! Great job on the cart. Hope you made it home ok.

Dam , i should have stoped by your site, you were in the tent loop, i think right by the exit! Great job on the cart. Hope you made it home ok.
I think you are thinking about the slinky dog cart. Were were in full hook up, 1806. This was us.
IMG_20191030_163839322_HDR.jpg

Sites and carts were all great, i havw pictures of all i think, but i probably took 1500 pictures over the last 2 weeks! We leave to go home in the morning!

I was the driver of the Banta cart :) Its my sisters cart that had the Star Wars site and mine was Halloween Town both in 800.

Halloween was a blast as usual :)

The Bantha was cute with the Tusken Raider on top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter