Fort Wilderness Transportation

RocklandRVers

Mouseketeer
I have heard a lot of good and bad things about using WDW busses which leaves us torn on the best way to get to and from parks.

During our visit in May, we will be focusing on AK and Epcot as well as one of the water parks. If we do MK the boat sounds like one of the best ways to go.

We have a Class B Van Camper and wondered if anyone else uses their RV to go back and forth to park? Any advice?:)

I think it would be easier to use Disney Transport than unhooking all your connections, drive to the park, board the tram, when disney transport will take you right there. Its vacation, relax and let Disney do the driving:D

We are anxiously awaiting our first camping trip at FW, but my personal experience on the buses were great. We have stayed on site before, and the bus system is so much less stressful than getting into your car, fighting traffic only to search for a place to park. We love that while we stay at disney someone else gets to handle the stressful sides of life.

Sandi

The busses are great if you relax and have a little patience. The wait is usually is only a few minutes, and occasionally a bit longer. I remind myself that I am on vacation and usually don't mind the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter