FOTA Really Just Friday-Monday?

It will be seven days a week next year. Originally it was only on the weekends, but they have expanded it.

That doesn’t match up with the announcement right here at wdwinfo, that the Broadway concerts will be every day as a new change for the 2019 festival. Or the fact that the 2018 festival was seven days per week. The first year was weekends only. Perhaps there are more updates to Disney’s calendar that haven’t been posted yet. I can’t see them expanding the concerts to seven days a week (which are an expense for the festival) and not have the money making parts of the festival operating as well.

I guess we will find out for sure when the full schedule is released. I would expect that to happen in about a month or so.

Every Day this year per yesterday’s PR I know in the past two years Broadway series was Fri-Mon but I think booths and other exhibits were open all week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter