Found (somewhat) secluded spot to watch Happily Ever After

StraightToDumbo

Monorails kill dreams.
Bear with me: We were in Tomorrowland last night when HEA kicked off and didn't want to be with the throngs of guests on the bridge, so we found a spot where NOBODY goes.

Right before the bridge to the hub on the right as you exit Tomorrowland is the exit for Stitch's Great Escape. Right outside the exit in a little nook are some rocks. It's a great vantage point and you can still make out the projections. If you're feeling really froggy, go through the Stitch exit about 30 feet and NO ONE will be there. Some CM's showed up to watch the fireworks but didn't bother us.

If you hate crowds like I do, this will make your night.

Now I know a few people who'll be there next month. Thanks!

Bear with me: We were in Tomorrowland last night when HEA kicked off and didn't want to be with the throngs of guests on the bridge, so we found a spot where NOBODY goes.

Right before the bridge to the hub on the right as you exit Tomorrowland is the exit for Stitch's Great Escape. Right outside the exit in a little nook are some rocks. It's a great vantage point and you can still make out the projections. If you're feeling really froggy, go through the Stitch exit about 30 feet and NO ONE will be there. Some CM's showed up to watch the fireworks but didn't bother us.

If you hate crowds like I do, this will make your night.

Not a secret secluded spot any longer!! :D

We were there tonight for Hallowishes and a CM walked us through the Stitch exit to a wonderful vantage point where no one else can see you. Just keep going through the exit and you'll see the spot.

I watched Wishes from that area once and it was very empty. There were benches near the rocks so I even had a seat, although the view wasn't as good from the bench, my feet appreciated it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter