FP+ day - hoping Disney Plus downloads don’t kill the system

bdarling

Mouseketeer
I have my list all set up for a FP sign up in a few hours. We are a group that is not doing thrill rides, so I hope it will be easier. Just downloaded Disney Plus and now I can watch the Avatar movie to maybe try to understand the hype!

I hadn't watched the movie before we went - Pandora blew my mind - especially when seen at night :) It did make me determined to see the movie when we got home.... you won't be disappointed by either :)
Can't wait til we get Disney+ here in the UK in March next year :D

I have my list all set up for a FP sign up in a few hours. We are a group that is not doing thrill rides, so I hope it will be easier. Just downloaded Disney Plus and now I can watch the Avatar movie to maybe try to understand the hype!

Don't really need to see Avatar to enjoy the attractions. Flight of Passage is just such a great ride that simulates flying through Pandora on a living animal (the native banshee). I'd give you more on what differentiates it from other simulators but don't want to ruin what I found to be a surprise of the ride.

signed up and then set up via Roku quickly this morning in Canada before 6am. No problems. No glitches. Easy process.

They are definitely not on the same systems but when I had to call to fix a gift card problem on the My Disney Gift Cards site I absolutely could not get through; not even to get an estimate of wait time. Turns out that the day I called was the day that Disneyland opened reservations for Galaxy's Edge for Disneyland hotel guests. I finally got through via email and a CM called me and fixed my gift card problem. The calls for Galaxy's Edge overwhelmed the system as a CM explained to me including the My Disney Gift Cards site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter