FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read the thread but I just wanted to make sure that I understand the rules for DMX, FPs and park-hopping.

(1) I want to park hop and don't care about the Tier-1 rides in the 2nd park. I book 3 FPs in Park 1 and when I scan the 3rd FP I can then get on MDX and book a 4th FP in Park 2. It can be a Tier-1 if any are still available. 4+ FPs are one at a time and I can't get a new one until I scan the previous one.

(2) I want to park hop and I hope to be able to get a Tier-1 ride in the 2nd park. I want to book that park-hopping FP ASAP, so I book only 1 FP in Park 1. Once I scan my FP I can book my extra 2 FPs in Park 2, including a Tier 1 if available. 4+ FPs work the same way as in (1).

Am I right?

I've read the thread but I just wanted to make sure that I understand the rules for DMX, FPs and park-hopping.

(1) I want to park hop and don't care about the Tier-1 rides in the 2nd park. I book 3 FPs in Park 1 and when I scan the 3rd FP I can then get on MDX and book a 4th FP in Park 2. It can be a Tier-1 if any are still available. 4+ FPs are one at a time and I can't get a new one until I scan the previous one.

(2) I want to park hop and I hope to be able to get a Tier-1 ride in the 2nd park. I want to book that park-hopping FP ASAP, so I book only 1 FP in Park 1. Once I scan my FP I can book my extra 2 FPs in Park 2, including a Tier 1 if available. 4+ FPs work the same way as in (1).

Am I right?
Yes and yes

So if I was doing EMH in October at AK could I do RD at Navi River then FP FOP at 9 then make 2 FP for HS RnRC and ToT as soon as I scan my band?

Following the conversation...

If I make only 1 FP+ (for example, FoP), thinking that I want to save those other 2 FPs in case I want to hop, but then, I change plans and decide I *do* want to add 2 FP+ in the park that I had made the original FP (so add Expedition Everest and Kali), I shouldn't have any problems adding them (as long as they are still available). It's not like it was at the beginning of FP+ where if you didn't select the 3 FP+s you would risk not having the second or third. TIA!

If I make only 1 FP+ (for example, FoP), thinking that I want to save those other 2 FPs in case I want to hop, but then, I change plans and decide I *do* want to add 2 FP+ in the park that I had made the original FP (so add Expedition Everest and Kali), I shouldn't have any problems adding them (as long as they are still available). It's not like it was at the beginning of FP+ where if you didn't select the 3 FP+s you would risk not having the second or third. TIA!
Yes, you should have no problem adding the other two FPs. When I booked my FPs at 60 days out, I booked the first priority FPs such as FoP and FEA first, then went back to add the other FPs (with some being booked a few hours later as I had to leave for work).

Edited to update post regarding time lag allowed between booking FPs.

For the first 3 fastpasses, I can make 1 in 1 Park and the other 2 in another park?

So if I was doing EMH in October at AK could I do RD at Navi River then FP FOP at 9 then make 2 FP for HS RnRC and ToT as soon as I scan my band?
so you are allowed to make 2 tier 1 FP at the same park (RnRC and ToT) as your 2nd and 3rd FP?

Hey guys! Any update on the FP+ start time for FEA? I know it used to be 11 but I have heard from some that it is now 9am, can anyone confirm? I do understand the ride opens at rope drop and not 11. :)

I was giving some advice to a park hopper today who wanted to ride FEA and then hop to DHS. I mentioned she could prebook just 1 FP for FEA and after tapping in she could then book 2 more at HS. I love sharing this little secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts