FP question when staying onsite then offsite

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
My plan for a mid May trip includes staying our first night (5/16) at the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs. Then, staying somewhere offsite for the next 6 nights. We are only staying there the first night to take advantage of EMH at HS the morning of 5/17. Am I correct in thinking that we will have one day of 60 day window for FPs that will only work on 5/17? And then we will have a separate 30 day window for each day that we are staying offsite?

I have an AP and the other 3 people will have 6 day park hoppers. The first day we will be going in a park is 5/17.

Just heads up they have switched EMH at Hollywood studios from morning to nights until end or March. I think most people think they will continue to do this in future to

Yes.
Your fastpass booking window opens 60 days in advance of your check in day (5/16) at the participating hotel.
You could book additional fastpasses on 5/16 if you chose to go to the parks that day also, and you all had enough ticket days to cover it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter