"free" 1 day park hopper ticket

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
I was just on the Annual Passholders web site and I don't know if I am supposed to share this, but why not...

If you sign up for the Disney Visa card they are offering a one day park hopper ticket "free" after your first purchase. It can take 4-6 weeks to have it mailed to you. (the ticket)There are no annual fees.
I applied online, but was told it would take upto 30 days to be approved and get a card in the mail.

I then called the 800 number and she told me the same thing.
If the person there that I spoke with is correct. It is an Adult 1 day park hopper with no expiration...

So needless to say... I passed the info on to all the family members as we are all going to be together at Christmas. And hey only having to buy a kids ticket would be great for me.

So here is the info
1-866-571-7839
Offer code: 3T6W

it expires September 30th, 2006. I think that is the code..
You also get 10 % off at some of the sit down restaurants.
up to 2 free stroller rentals.
A special character meet and greet.
I would hope all this info comes with the card..
When I applied they did not ask for my annual pass number so I would think that it works for everyone. I am giving the info to my BF today and we will see what she finds.

Rapunsel

Too bad they don't offer a FREE 5 day parkhopper.That would be Coool! :thumbsup2

wouldn't work if you've already got one! (we do) and also, they offer 1% (maybe 2%?) rebate thing, that you can get reward points for. kinda like disney dollar that you can use towards anything disney, i think! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter