• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Airport Parking

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I was poking around on Orbitz checking the Thanksgiving rates, and I saw a deal for free airport parking that looked pretty good. Here is the link:
http://www.orbitz.com/App/ad_landing/park_free.jsp
It appears to be good in various cities. I went into the info. for Chicago, and the participating lot was Avistar, which we use all the time. We get an internet rate of $6.95 per day via www.airportparkinglots.com (which is a good discount off the usual rate), so two free days would be almost a $14 value (of course, Orbitz charges a $10 fee so that brings the savings down to $4). I can't speak for the parking lots in other cities, but Avistar is very nice...you drop off and pick up your car inside a building, and it's very close to O'Hare. If you are thinking about purchasing tickets through Orbitz, it's worth checking out.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter