Free cirque ticket time limit?

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi all;

Does anyone know whether the free cirque tickets bought with package have to be used by the end of wdw resort stay or can they be used at anytime during ticket validity?

We are doing a massive split stay across 4 hotels in 16 days. POFQ LPB SR SIGNIABC

So we will have loads of time to utilise them but i dont want to waste my first 5 days in a wdw resort if it can be used at another time.

I booked ours yesterday via the link. There were loads dates outwit our stay coming up but I don't know whether or not our credit could be applied to those dates. Once I'd selected our seats I had the option of changing removing them from my basket. The credit was applied automatically so I reckon you'd be able to see your options if you did a dummy booking but didn't follow it through to the end.

Mrs TT

Last edited:
perfect we haven't paid our holiday off yet so dont have that option.. but we are paying off in the next couple of days so I think i will just do that.

perfect we haven't paid our holiday off yet so dont have that option.. but we are paying off in the next couple of days so I think i will just do that.
As I said there were lots of dates listed past the end of our stay on Disney property but whether or not the credit would have been applied to these I don't know as I didn't try to book.. You'll be able to play around with it I'm sure.

Mrs TT

Still haven't come - the cast member on the phone said we might not get it till 30 days out. So difficult when trying to plan!

Our email with the link didn't come until the 9th December, 3 weeks before our holiday.

Tickets came through yday. I haven't had a chance to book yet. Will let you know if you can book past your official WDW hotel stay when I look at it at lunch.

Hey All;
Update - yes you can book it for any date. There is no limit.
The only things I can see a limit on with the package is:
1) potentially dining credit - might have to use in the 5 days (easily done)
2) Mini Golf - has to be used when on staying on site - was hoping this wasnt the case as we are right next to the golf when we stay at swan but it is very clear in the T&Cs. Might be a nice mid-day rest activity on Epcot / Hollywood Studio Days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter