Free Dining Bounceback?

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard any news about the bounceback to be offered this fall? I know the current bounceback ends on 8/15 and they've historically offered Free Dining for dates the following year from August to October. Think that'll be back? We just booked a short weekend trip at the end of August so we can book a bounceback for 2019, so I'm really hoping!

Nobody knows for sure until the offer comes out. It will be interesting to see if the general public FD offer actually comes out next month for late summer/fall dates.

It seems they are giving a reduced FD each year (went from TS to QS FD at moderates)

Wondering if they would go so far as to give that Kids’ FD only as a bounce back that they are offering now?

I'm not sure. I'm very curious to see what kind of deal they possibly come out with next month when they traditionally release free dining. I'm not convinced they're going to totally get rid of it yet!

We had trouble booking a room in October. I mean, real trouble. So I'm not sure Disney needs free dining to attract people if they're filling their resorts.

We had trouble booking a room in October. I mean, real trouble. So I'm not sure Disney needs free dining to attract people if they're filling their resorts.

They've not offered free dining in October for a couple of years. Yeah, October has definitely become one of the busiest months at WDW! We went in 2016 at the end of the month and I don't think we'll ever be back. Of course, we just tried January/February this year, and it was even more insane than October! I guess we'll have to see. I think surely they want to give people some sort of incentive to book their next trip while they're on one, no matter how busy.

They've not offered free dining in October for a couple of years. Yeah, October has definitely become one of the busiest months at WDW! We went in 2016 at the end of the month and I don't think we'll ever be back. Of course, we just tried January/February this year, and it was even more insane than October! I guess we'll have to see. I think surely they want to give people some sort of incentive to book their next trip while they're on one, no matter how busy.
Last year, FD was blocked out for pretty much all of F&W. We're going the first weekend/week of November and I don't expect anything based on last year's offer.

Last year, FD was blocked out for pretty much all of F&W. We're going the first weekend/week of November and I don't expect anything based on last year's offer.
Honestly, I'm hoping the bounceback will include summer dates just like last year's offer did. *fingers crossed*

We booked another September trip for this year with the bounceback last year. I would like to try for a November or December bounceback for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter