Free Dining upgrade to Premimum Dining Plan

kaitlynangel

Mouseketeer
I am booked with the Free Dining Plan. I read on here that for $35 I can upgarde my child's dining to an Adult dining priviledge. (I know that the computer can't ditingush between and adult credit and a Child credit, but the waiter or waitress can just look at my 7 yr old and know that she should be eating form the child's menu). My daughter does not like to eat the childrens meals so I thought this $35 option would be great. Any confirmation form anyone else on this $35 upgrade?

Additionally has anyone inquired if you can upgrade everyone in the party to the premimum Dining package from the Free dining promotion?

Thanks for all your help.

i know nothing about bumping a kid to an adult plan, but i DO know that you cannot pay the difference between what dining would cost if it were not free and the premium plan 'cause i asked and was told "no"

You could call and tell them DD is 10 years old and they would book her as an "adult" both for admission and dining purposes. Maybe it is only $35 more for adult park admission than child park admission? If so there's the $35 and the adult meals for her. Whatever admission you pay for her is what meal plan she'll get. (This could backfire if you ever go again, not free dining and tell them she is 8 when the year before she was 10. Yes, they keep records of visitors and ages.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter