free dinning package question...

VistaLeigh'smommy

<font color="darkorchid">vista is my kitty<br><fon
Hey guys!!!

If I was to do the package that they are offering for a family of four for $1500 and was to book it during the free dinning time, would I be able to get the free dinning added on to a really cheap package? Or is it for non-package guests only? :confused3

Thanks!!!

Yes you can get free dining with any package with park tickets. They only have a certain number for each resort though, I don't think you should have any problem calling and booking now. It doesn't matter what Disney resort you choose as long as you buy the park tickets with it and yes it includes the cheap package as well. It's a very good deal IMO.

It's actually a bit cheaper to buy the dinning package deal.
For $435 per adult and $175 per child includes Hotel value resort, park tickets and food. You can upgrade any package for different hotel and options on your park tickets.

Just make sure when booking your package that you click on the stay, play and dine link.

It's a great deal! We did this last year and I'd go again this year but it might be crazy considering I'll have a newborn baby by then!!! :rotfl2:

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
JJ1403... how many days would that be for? thanks for the tip!
The deal is for 5nights and 6days. But if you wanted to extend your stay you could. There would just be an additional charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter