Free Entrance to Knottsberry

gjw89

Earning My Ears
through Nov 24 for Active Duty and one guest/spouse. I read this in our on post newspaper the ft. XXXX Scout. Hope someone can make use of it :cool1:

Law enforcement and fire folks too, even volunteer. From 11-24 to 12-18. get in free plus one free guest admission.
We plan on taking advantage of it!

We took advantage of this Monday. They played patriotic music throughout the parks and thanked my hubby for his service. We had a great time!

my DH is on funeral detail this month so we can't take advantage of it( i.e go anywhere). But wow if we could have -what weekend it would have been buy 3 nights get one free,(just right for a four day pass) free sea world, and free knottsberry farm. I am glad you enjoyed it!!

It not just for active military. It is also for Vetrans. They do it every year in November. The vetran plus 1 guest gets in for free and you can buy additional tickets for $10/each (up to 6, I think).

My dad is a vetran and we go every year. I get in free and then we only pay $10 for the kids.

:sunny: ,
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter