Free Lunch - for my fellow cheapies

N

NORIELNJ

Ellio's Pizza (Frozen) is giving three free coupons to people who call them. All you have to do is call and say you like their product and do you have any coupons that you can send me. Well, I did it last week and today I received three coupons for one box of Ellio's pizza (9 slice) no expiration date. Three extra lunches at Disney. More money in your pocket. Here's the number 1-877-804-6198.

Hellmann's Mayo is also giving out a coupon for one free 32 oz. of mayo. Just ask them if they have any coupons and they'll send you one. Here's the number 1-800-338-8831.

Suave Shampoo is giving one free coupon for their shampoo. Here's the number 1-800-782-8301.

Now you don't have to buy shampoo.lol

Thanks. I love freebies!

Pretty much, as far as I know, several companies send free coupons to anyone who requests them. I recall when my babies were in diapers, I called Pampers and Huggies to get free samples plus coupons.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter