free night at Sheraton Vistana Villages

sandyneck

DIS Veteran
Anyone who is interested, if you book thru hotelkingdom.com Vistana villges is offering a stay 7 nights, get the 7th night free deal. Book thru the site, then call the 800 number to make sure you get your free night. They will fax you a confirmation or send it to your email. This is a great resort. We stayed there last year and will be there again this March. Hope this saves someone some money. Any questions about the resort feel free to ask.

Any info you can give me for the Vistana Villages would be quite helpful. I am travelling with my husband, three children ages 10,6, and 4 and my mom. Is a two bedroom suite enough room for all of us. We are also going next week do you think the pool is heated just in case it might be warm enough for the kids to take a dip? Is there a grocery store nearby? Oh so many questions. I have changed our ressie's from the HIFS to the Vistana after reading the posts on this board from you and other people. Oh by the way we are also from Mass. Pembroke. We enjoy the Cape very much. Thanks in advance for any help that you may give us. Barbara

Hi! Glad you found our other threads helpful on the VV. The 2 bedroom should work OK for you, There is a huge king size bed in one room and two double beds in the other room and a queen size sleep sofa in the living room. If the pool is not warm enough when you get there complain and they should turn it up. When we went the first day the pool was not warm enough and a couple people complained and the rest of our vacation it was fabulous. VV is located on International Drive which has about every restaurant you could ever want to go to. I am not sure exactly where the supermarket is, but ask at the front desk and they will tell you. There are booklets at the hotel which will give you info on restaurants. Have a great time and post a report with what building you stayed in and how everything was.

We have rented from other TS resorts and have had to pay a daily housekeeping fee. Is this included at VV? TIA

I booked from hotelkingdom.com for April this year and was told that housekeeping IS included.

Not only is it included, it is AWESOME! They do a fantastic job, they even made our paper towels look fancy! When we checked it we had to wait for our room because we were told it takes 2 hours to clean the rooms. I thought they were being less than truthful until I saw they job they did. It is top notch.

I am planning on staying at the Vistana Villages in May, I think. Last year we stayed at the HIFS. I was wondering if the pool at the VV was as nice for kids as the HIFS. They really liked the zero depth entrance and the fountains and things. Do they have a playground and putt putt? Thanks for any info!

Hello zaxmom and welcome to the DIS! If you go www.hotelkingdom.com, click Florida, then Orlando, scroll down and you will see a picture of the Sheraton V.V. in pink or yellow I believe, click on that and all the amenities will be there to look at and read about...(this is the only site I know of that is so descriptive of the property, even better than Sheraton's own). Hope this helps.

First, there is a dishwasher and if you happen to forget to put your dishes in they will put them in and run the dishwasher for you. I felt kind of bad the first day when I forgot to put them in and they did it for me though. Second, yes, there is a section of the pool that is zero depth entry and there are fountains and large tubes for the kids to play on. Also a waterfall thie kids liked. We had our 5 and 6 year olds and our 2 year old niece and they all loved it and are very excited we are staying there again in March. It is great!

Oops, sorry, they also have a playground and I read on another thread they are building a putt putt but do not know when it will be completed. There is also a lake with ducks that the kids loved to watch.

Thanks. Sounds like my 4 and 2 year olds will love it. This seems like the best place in town.

Just thought I would add that the nearest groc. store closes at about 10PM so do plan to get there early enough. There is a Walmart a few blocks away but I don't recommend it - that place was a madhouse. And I think most of the nearby restaurants are between the villas and Universal - we didn't see much between the villas and the Disney parks. Enjoy your stay - V V is a really beautiful place.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter