Free pin offer,donate toy at DL info booth, Nov 26th

funnygarcia

Hyena, Dis Diva, vegan-in-training
From Disney Insider e newsletter:

Disneyland Resort will be offering Guests a brand-new reason to participate in the annual toy drive. Beginning Sunday, November 26, at 8 a.m., the first 7,000 people to bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $10 or more will receive a limited-edition commemorative pin. Here's the skinny: the collections will occur on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only, from November 26 through December 10 and between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Park admission is not required - just bring unwrapped toys to the Information Booths on the Disney Resort esplanade, just outside the security checkpoints. The pins are expected to go fast -- and once the 7,000 are gone, the opportunity will be over!
http://disney.go.com/inside/mainattraction/061121/index.html

Just a little bump to say I got mine today and it is dated dec. 06 on the back :cool1:
pin.jpg

Awww...a cool pin for a great cause! :goodvibes I hope they receive tons of toys! Very cute pin. Thanks for sharing the pic :thumbsup2

that's so cool. I'm really glad they did that and I hope they get lots of toys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter