Frenchman's Reef Marriott St. Thomas

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Whoo hooo! :cool1: I'm so excited. I have a meeting I need to go June 17-22, 2008. The conference is being held at the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Resort Marriott in St. Thomas. I don't know much about St. Thomas or the resort, but I was excited to hear you all mention it on the Podcast e-mail show this week. Do you have any more information about it?

ST Thomas is lively. We have 2 homes there, and get there as much as we can.

A few of the mnore popular things to do: Magens Bay, Mountaintop, happy hour at Paradise Point overlooking the Charlotte Amalie Harbor and watching the cruise ships depart, take the ferry to St John which is a quieter island and visit Trunk Bay, arrange a day sail for sailing and snorkelling.

A good website is: vinow.com. Usually lots of info there.

Some of our favorite restaurants: Virgilios in town for lunch, the Greenhouse in town, Robert's AMerican Grill on the east end and the Agave Terrace in teh Point Pleasant Resort (amazing views).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter