Friends and family question

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
We have a friend that works at Disney World. We’ve used his discount before and it worked great. We’re planning on going to Disneyland this winter. How can we/can we use the discount there? At Disney World he had to go to the hotel a week before we got there. At Disneyland this physically wouldn’t be possible. How does this work?

Thank you!

We have a friend that works at Disney World. We’ve used his discount before and it worked great. We’re planning on going to Disneyland this winter. How can we/can we use the discount there? At Disney World he had to go to the hotel a week before we got there. At Disneyland this physically wouldn’t be possible. How does this work?

Thank you!
It probably won't work at DL.

Cast Discounts do work at Disneyland. Have him check the hub under discounts for the hotel prices, once he books it (with his card or yous) there is an email that he can send his perner, name, hotel and dates and they'll email him back a hotel voucher. I don't have the email on hand but he can call and they'll let him know what it is. I just did this 2 weeks ago.

Cast Discounts do work at Disneyland. Have him check the hub under discounts for the hotel prices, once he books it (with his card or yous) there is an email that he can send his perner, name, hotel and dates and they'll email him back a hotel voucher. I don't have the email on hand but he can call and they'll let him know what it is. I just did this 2 weeks ago.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter