Friends meeting us at the teminal

Timmysmom

Earning My Ears
My son and I will be taking our first Disney cruise on the Wonder October 26th. We have friends that will be staying at WDW the entire week and they are going to pick us up at the terminal when we get back - then we can share rental car costs and they get to see the ship! Is there someplace we should plan on meeting them and do they need to pay for parking to pick us up? What time would be best for me to tell them to meet us? Thanks for the help. I haven't posted much but have learned a great deal from reading all of your posts!!

Inside your cruise documents there is a departure information card.
It asks for Air, Car, Resort Stay and
"Are you being picked up at Port Canaveral By A Third Party?"
Name
Phone Number
So they do allow for third party pick up. The driver of the car has to have photo id in order to pass thru security to pick up his party.....
When we rent a car after the cruise, DH will go to Avis to pick up the car, then come back to the port to pick me up. Security will ask for photo id then direct him to passenger pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter