Frist Cruise Ever Magic Jan/19

icevinson

Earning My Ears
Hi this is my frist cruise ever. I would like to thank everyone for putting so much info out.It has been so helpful.I`am a single father of two,10 year old G and a 4 year old B.We are taking grandama too!!! We are so excited!!! This my frist forum too:pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: I have been reading about meets was hopeing someone might clue me in on how this all works.ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO:wave: :wave:

Saw your posts on cruise critic. There are a ton of people here on the 1/19 cruise. I'm going the week earlier. The meet is very simple: Show up where and when they say, and meet "friends" from the boards. I think it is a good idea, especially having the kids meet ahead of time for the clubs. You'll find most of the people on these boards appear to be very friendly. I expect they will also be friendly in person. Have a great time.

I'm glad you found your way over to these boards - aren't they great! Be sure to post about yourself on the 1/19 thread! I'm sure that you will have a wonderful trip. Hope you liked the threads I sent you!;)

These boars are great. We found them before our first cruise, 4 day and then we loved it so much, we took the 7 day last May to the eastern caribbean. Now we are ready to sail in less than 6 months to the western caribbean. Keep checking these boards for more info. Your kids will have a blast and with a pager from the disney ship it makes it nice to enjoy yourself at the adult pool. Having Grandparents along does help too. We have 2 teens, but grandma and grandpa came anyway and they did their own things. We all had a great time. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome.. I have ONE tip for you....

Follow the 247 tips from everyone on these boards and you will have a well planned, relaxing trip.

There are many, many good points and ideas here - read through several pages of posts to get the feel of it. Ask questions - all of us want to have a great experience!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter